FSR | Financial Business Cycle 2023
FSR | Financial Business Cycle
The Financial Business Cycle consists of multiple in-house days, workshops, informal activities, and dinners hosted by different companies. You will have the opportunity to get to know the participating companies and experience the differences in activities and corporate culture.
During the workshops and in-house days, each company will present itself through a presentation and a case. A significant part of the day will be reserved for business cases, allowing you to show your financial talent. At the end of the day, you will be able to get to know the company in an informal setting.
During the company dinners, you will have the opportunity to meet companies in a more informal way. During these dinners, you will meet employees of multiple companies from the same sector and you will have the chance to ask them about their own careers and company.
In short, the Financial Business Cycle is the perfect opportunity for future financial professionals to explore career possibilities and orient in the financial world. You can sign up for each event separately.
- Event period: 13 November 2023 - 24 November 2023
- Number of participants: 20 per event
- Target group: Third-year bachelor and master students with an interest in finance, accounting, or controlling
- Only FSR members can participate in this event
- Enrollment: Separate application for each workshop, dinner, and in-house day
- Selection process formal events: CV
- Various informal events without CV selection